DESIGN and PRE-PRESS
- Structural Design
- Graphic Design
- Fully Computerized and updated Desk Top Publishing services (DTP)
- File checking and verification prior to print
- Multi-color offset printing with in-line coating
- Multi-color flexo printing with in-line corona treatment, web-cleaning, lamination, cold foil stamping, die-cutting, embossing and sheeting capability
- Multi-color letterpress printing with in-line stamping, computer hole punch, lamination, die-cutting and sheeting capability
- Digital printing
- Plastic lenticular printing (first in Singapore since 2002)
- Single pass multi-metallic color printing with in-line coating (exclusive supplier in Singapore)
MULTI-METALLIC COLOR PRINTING – Single Pass
Traditional printing rely on multi-phase processes to print more than one metallic color on the same item. This techniques generally involves high production costs since several additional passages are needed to produce one single product with more than one metallic color. .At Winson Press we have developed a unique process which allows to create unlimited metallic color palette through printing 4 colors ink at the same time with any extra costs involved.BENEFITS:
- Save pearlescent papers costs with ordinary papers
- Enable design with unlimited number of metallic colors
- Shine shelves design to differentiate over competitors packaging
- HoloFX™ to create subliminal logos and designs
- LiteFX ™ to emphasize text → image!
- SecurityFX ™ to simulate security features → image!
- Fingerprint marks reduction as compared to traditional metallic colors
- Replicate shine of metallic objects in print
The process can be applied to any kind of printed materials such as:
Paper boxes / Labels / Magazine Cover / Corporate Brochure / Paper Folders / POS material / Vouchers / Stamps
Our process can produce unlimited metallic colors thanks to a metallic chip swatch book featuring over 600 metallic color variations. Our range of colors vary from deep, rich colors to light and pastel one.
Color can be selected according to our existing codes or adjusted following our customers’ requirements.
In order to keep intact the shine of our metallic color we recommend, as surface treatment, a simple water based varnish for those products that are meant to be constantly handled such as packing, folders and paper bags.
- Gloss and Matt lamination
- UV varnish
- Spot UV
- Water-based Varnish
- Box folding and gluing
- Saddle stitch
- Perfect bind
- Thread swen
- Wire-O / Ring Bind